Missed cleans because of weather

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Shaun1977, Apr 26, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Shaun1977

Shaun1977 Forum Addict

If you get behind on cleans because of weather do you do them as soon as you can and push all work back or do them following month

---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?iu0edx

Advertisement
  2. mark m

mark m Hero

I tend to carry on and work a little later when the weather is good to catch up

3. Posh

Posh Hero

Do as soon as I can & push people back. If gets real bad I priortise & do the ones I know will pay & the ones that are sometimes a pain in the a@@ I leave them till last & if lose a couple coz they got fed up waiting so be it. But like mark try work a bit longer & Saturdays.

4. simon

simon Guru

get ppl used to the fact that you work on your own so--the weather can hold you back, so can school holidays , summer holidays getting a mot. i like to go to working dog shows & there always in the week lol all my rounds except the 2/3 best paying are monthly to the nearest week but usually never happens, but light evenings, saturdays easy to catch up & if your really worried sundays

Advertisement