Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Double di set up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I dont know psi my tap pressure is but it'll produce 1000 ltr in 24 hours
0.7L/min!!

It just wouldn't work for me as my van would be too far from the holding tank & I don't want to put a holding tank near the van for fear of snooping water board forcing me onto a meter.

I just transfer harvested rainwater to my van tank honest guv /emoticons/biggrin.png

0.7L/min!!It just wouldn't work for me as my van would be too far from the holding tank & I don't want to put a holding tank near the van for fear of snooping water board forcing me onto a meter.

I just transfer harvested rainwater to my van tank honest guv /emoticons/biggrin.png
Yeah maybe I could fix a hose up the back wall, through the attic, out into the front gutter, down the downpipe & connect to diverter lol

My 300 gpd ro does that :eek:
Better check your tap pressure as 4040's work best at 50 psi
Yeah its pretty low psi, but its a low pressure membrane fitted.

To be honest its perfectly adequate for my needs, i run a hose up the back garden to the garage where my ibc and trailer live, it takes just over 4 mins to fill my trailer tank from the ibc.

I produce two ibc tanks a week, so one on sunday and another on wed.....jobs a goodun

Eventually i'll get a booster pump but its not high on my list of things to get

im playing around with my oustide tap at the min pressure is low no idea why everything is opend full tap in the house ect is powerfull.

My TDS has gone up too mate, from 50 odd up-to 86 /emoticons/sad.png....similar to last year, lower in the Winter and higher in the Summer.....anyone know why?

Anyone else have this problem with mains water TDS rising in the Summer months?
Yes, mine was 029 at its lowest and about 060 ATM. Still showing 000PPM after 3 weeks having made about 5000L.

Back