Mobile card payment

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by Crystal Windows, Aug 9, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Crystal Windows

Does anyone use mobile card payment, what ones are the best or, is there a better solution for collecting money

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

Advertisement
  2. Clearvision

Clearvision cleaning since 2015

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Izettle amd Paypal are simplest to get set up.

I used to use a lot of Paypal but now custys are all BACS or GoCardless. Much tidier.

4. Crystal Windows

Most of mine are on BACS but just thinking of getting one for the odd customer who I have to collect from then there will be no saying that they don't have cash on the doorstep

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums app

5. Jason Etheridge

Hi.
    A lot of my customers now ask if they can pay via card (if they are in)... I have used izettle it's much cheaper than PayPal. However I've just ordered a sumup card reader... They only change 1.95% per transaction.

Bacs is best, but for the customers who just wanna pay there and then. I'm trying to avoid cash as much as possible as business account charge to pay cash in.

Jase.

Advertisement