Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Waste of My Time

Tuffers

I get a call to quote a very large newly renovated house. She wanted quotes for 8 weekly and 12 weekly. This house has got everything, orangerie, Juliet balconny, 30' gable etc. So, I bang in a quote of £50 and £65. She says it has to be cleaned this coming week as it's Chinese New Year. This got me thinking that it could be a one off jobby :rolleyes:. She texts me the same night asking if I'd do it cheaper for cash. I ignored the text. Then on Saturday she rings me and asks if I had thought about her offer. I said no thanks and basically I put the phone down. She rings back straight away and asks to go on 12 weekly. Ok I'll get them done this week I said. Then this afternoon she texts to cancel as her husband had found someone else. He must have worked quick to find someone between late morning Saturday and Sunday afternoon :rolleyes:

**** em :thumbsup:

very few chinks want regular window cleaning. same as grass cutting or owning pets, theyre not very intrested

i think iv done their windows 2 or 3 times and each time one-offs with no tips.

Back