Mobile payment?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Business' started by TolishAPurd, Jul 2, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. TolishAPurd

I'm not that tech savvy but I am thinking of adding smart phone payment as an option. Does anyone know anything about this? The only one Ihave heard of is Simply Tap which I read about being used in shops. Anyone got any experience or thoughts on this?

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

no but its a good post and i am waiting for the experts to come on .
    ..i think i getting the hang of my new smarty phone...just..:rofl:

3. TolishAPurd

I'm thinking that anything that makes it easier for customers to pay me has got to be a good thing. Pick up invoice, pick up phone, open app, pay me. But like I said, I'm not that into gadgets so its not something I've done myself so I need the 'heads up' of a geek...

Now if only we had one that frequents this place.... hmmm.

:D

4. cheapncheerful

5. JBC88

JBC88 Member

I put bank details on my calling tickets so they can pay by bank transfer via online banking. Thats probably easiest way to pay if not in person. Thing is theres enough people I have to text prompting them to pay cos they forget easily. .I think another good idea is the banks mobile payment app.The customer pays using mobile phone. Theres a good chance they have the app to do it as you can pay for goods in the shops with it Iv heard.

6. TolishAPurd

Yep, I already have a website with a payment option, but I wanted something even quicker, thisjust seemslike a natural progression. Icould imaging there would be a 'favourites' section so they could pay you with one click, but who knows.

7. cheapncheerful

and if your lucky...they have a twitch...:rofl:

yes i would like remote payments to my phone gonna look at the halifax one...

8. windowsurfer

windowsurfer Forum Addict

Excellent idea, would be good to get prompt payment via phone app. Knocked on door of a new custy that hadnt paid me, had been twice and not in, got them in third time and had no money, they said they would send a postal ordero_O still waiting:zzz:

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

A postal order... wtf :D

10. abs

abs Guru

Don't the customer need to be in to do this

Advertisement