Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Advice For Gaining Work

WCF

Help Support WCF:

vat is 77k
Yeah. I will split it into two Business, and put one business into my wife's name. I have another business www.bubblescarpetcleanersleeds.co.uk I would just change the name to bubbleswindowscleanersleeds, and split the work between my two businesses. I will let my accountant deal with it all :)

thanks for your replys. my missus works in the evenings and i have the kids so evenings i could only do fri or weekends. is this any good?

i guess theres no harm in trying door knocking. might get good at it!

door knocking the way forward mate /emoticons/smile.png thats how i done it .... but im lazy now once i got up to 150 customers /emoticons/sad.png i could have 250-300 if i stuck it out /emoticons/sad.png

I have someone Door Knocking and Pay them Double but i also go out and Door Knock.

I have always Found it best way.

My first round i built up was worth £3000 PCM and that was all with Kncoking on doors

Yeah. I will split it into two Business, and put one business into my wife's name. I have another business www.bubblescarpetcleanersleeds.co.uk I would just change the name to bubbleswindowscleanersleeds, and split the work between my two businesses. I will let my accountant deal with it all :)
Why pit it in your wife's name, just put it in yours. There 2 still two different company's. So long as you dont make 77k per year from both you should be okay?

Have I got that right?

Try and get a Woman Canvasser.
There is just some things that you can't say.... "try and get a woman canvasser" ...ohppps! /emoticons/ohmy.png

is this your lot...

woman-window-cleaners.jpg

If you're going to employ someone, then you have to give equal consideration to any applicant regardless of sex. If you don't you are discriminating against male applicants.

Surely you get that?

I am not really bothered either way here, so don't take my point too serious here, and I am not saying that it doesn't happen, but technically, that is discrimination, you can consider how well the deal with people, there manor, there enthusiasm, but not their race, their sex, or their sexual orientation.

i think women have a better chance cos if their sexy..,. theirs more chance a man who opens the door will think oh yeh lets just get a window cleaner cos shes nice /emoticons/wink.png

were as if a man opens the door and sees us their just like wtf na na bye lol trust me this is how it works /emoticons/wink.png

Back