Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gumtree eBay etc

WCF

Help Support WCF:

gumtree is worth a pop. make sure you add a few photos of your work tho because no photos = not many enquiries

Gumtree generated 1 custy since August. Cost me £5.99. But that one customer gave me £140 in three months and tips me every time plus want me to do solar panels as well in January. Not many customer but still worth.

Sent from my D6503 using Window Cleaning Forums

Include your website link in any online advertising you do - it can give your google rankings a small boost. /emoticons/wink.png

Remember the anchor text as well...
Anchor text please tell me no good at seo etc.

How's the Gumtree work I was looking £4.99 for a post but don't the post move down as more people post so if I want it back on top of listing do I have to pay £4.99 again to bump it to the top ?

Anchor text please tell me no good at seo etc.How's the Gumtree work I was looking £4.99 for a post but don't the post move down as more people post so if I want it back on top of listing do I have to pay £4.99 again to bump it to the top ?
Yes, post will move down, but I think people who want service will find you in search. No matter where your post is. I am afraid you have to renew your post in every 2 month.

Latest Posts

Back