Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Disappointed with resin consumption

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dragbag

So I thought I better test my Tds I only use a about 100 L a day bought a brand-new filled11 D I from daqua back at the end of august andThe tds going into the di was 10 at the end of August and was 9 this morning so all good on the ro front. But the tds after the di is fluctuating between zero and 1 when I take 3 4 5 samples. So I have ordered some more resin from daqua to change maybe tomorrow.... I thought it would last longer than this, any thoughts Calling Spruce:D

Try taking a measurement from a larger sample. My tds shows 0-1 when I measure from a cup, but always 0 when measuring from the barrel. Perhaps my measuring cup were dirty... o_O

Try taking a measurement from a larger sample. My tds shows 0-1 when I measure from a cup, but always 0 when measuring from the barrel. Perhaps my measuring cup were dirty... o_O
yea just ro"ed and di 1 barrel ( 20 l) to see.. came out a 1, but just filled up some barrels from a 200l storage tank and there zero.i have got some new resin ( but never done a resin change before /emoticons/sad.png beeing a noob ) i bought a resin and funnel as well. should i change it now or keep cleaning with the tds at 1? also any tips on doing a first resin change would be helpful, iv seen gardiners video on how to change, but are the di vesels hard to unscrew:confused:

R

yea just ro"ed and di 1 barrel ( 20 l) to see.. came out a 1, but just filled up some barrels from a 200l storage tank and there zero.i have got some new resin ( but never done a resin change before /emoticons/sad.png beeing a noob ) i bought a resin and funnel as well. should i change it now or keep cleaning with the tds at 1? also any tips on doing a first resin change would be helpful, iv seen gardiners video on how to change, but are the di vesels hard to unscrew:confused:
They're easy to unscrew, takes 15 mins to do a 11l vessel, did mine last night at 3ppm

Back