Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moderator positions open

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big boots to fill Dave and Darren departures ?

Well done Clisty1989  A good asset to the forum  ? 

@P4dstar is another we were considering. Fancy it? The technical side isn't that hard I have plenty of info about moderation on the forum and a tutorial video as well. 
Thanks for considering me mate but in all honesty I am too busy to put the effort in. Maybe next time round i'll throw my name into the mix.

I think @Iron Giant should take you up on it!

Welcome boss, will try and behave myself ?
Sure you will, and I suppose Garwood will stop telling dad jokes too haha ?

We have one new moderator on the team. Welcome [mention=2837]Clisty1989[/mention] to the moderator team. [emoji322]
I will pm you after work Gav as I I will can't send a pm via the app, I have most likely got more out of this forum than most more so in the last 2 weeks [emoji3]

County Durham Lad

We've now got an immigrant Englishman and a Northener that drinks bottles of dog. Things can only get better from here ?, no disrespect to former southern English mods intended. L

Were all about diversity! ?

If anyone else wants to apply, drop me a pm. Having three mods will lighten the load. 

Last edited by a moderator:
If none of the more experienced chaps take you up on it why not consider @scottish cleaning service. I know that will be controversial with @steve garwood ? but you won't find anyone as committed to the forum as him. As long as he isn't too busy with his pressure washer haha.

I get too much grief without having to referee it all the time. Also, having to much fun with my new PW cleaning up Paisley. :1f602:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back