Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First post

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dean

Hi this is my first post on here but I thought I would just share my story of getting into window cleaning

Started 3 years ago when I told my boss of 21 years what I thought of him and that I'd had enough of his ****, long story cut short told him to shove it.

After sat at home for a couple of weeks feeling sorry for myself, I decided to buy some ladders and try window cleaning, I'd watched our windy and thought that looks easy money, god how wrong could I be.

Well it's had its ups and downs, times I felt like chucking it all in in the first year but 3 years on and I feel I've got there at last, I can now pay the bills and still have money left over at the end of the month, so now buying bits every month for wfp system, set a date of April to start wfp should have everything I need by then, and the wife can have her car back and I can stop climbing those bloody ladders can't wait. Great forum love the banter.

Hi dean welcome mate, great that you are now self sufficient and getting bills paid.

Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Hello dean, welcome to the best god dam window cleaning forums on the planet....We've got a great bunch of hexperts on here, looking forward to reading your posts....Welcome again mate.:thumbsup:

Back