Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

out of the stone age

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Dave B

Staff member
After meeting up.with one of the guys from here today and seeing it i have decided to use round partner and get out of the dark ages of managing my work

All I can say is so far it seems perfect for the job

Did take ages to transfer a couple hundred customers from paper to computer though

But now i can use it on my phone too as is online based so any device can access it

What is everyone else using??

At the moment i think it's worth £10 a month

6 weeks free trial anyway so why.not give it a go

Hmmmmm

I use cleaner planner. For the package i use its £25 a month.

I wouldn't be able to run my work as smoothly without it.

He does a smaller package for £15 a month.

How many customers have you got?

Where are you going with the business?

Will you be going go cardless ?

I use cleaner planner, absolutely fantastic bit of software, seemless and does everything I need it to. Great for anyone that pushes GoCardless payments too

I have around 200 Damo

Most of them do bank transfer or leave cash out for me

I am expanding gradually but it seems to do what i want it for

What is the difference between that and cleaner planner

i use george, i like the mix of computer database but having the physical paper in front of you to tick off as you go along and write notes on etc.

tried cleaner planner but didnt like it, too cluttered on the screen and took longer to use, with george i print off the weeks work on a sunday and work my way through it, come home and updategeorge

I use George, the only bug bear is that you can't drag and drop work into order. Say you take on a new job and want to do it between 2 other jobs it won't let you, it just gets added to the bottom of the list, so when you're staring at the laptop you're going up and down trying to work a route out rather than the software putting it in order. But for £12 a year I think it's worth it. You can put your work in order somewhere on the there, but I can see me getting in a right pickle with it.

I use George, the only bug bear is that you can't drag and drop work into order. Say you take on a new job and want to do it between 2 other jobs it won't let you, it just gets added to the bottom of the list, so when you're staring at the laptop you're going up and down trying to work a route out rather than the software putting it in order. But for £12 a year I think it's worth it. You can put your work in order somewhere on the there, but I can see me getting in a right pickle with it.
I only learnt the day before i got rid of George that you can drag and drop :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

George is good up to about 300 customers, any more and it gets a pain in my opnion.

When your behind on work, it can be like a "sea of red"

What about the new aworka George thing? Anyone tried it?

I'm still on 200 index cards. Had to break hard a while ago and they all flew around the van and landed in the pond in the passenger footwell.

Like David, I must modernise.

TBH I have done my selling on cleaner planner on many sites and on FB.

Knowing how good it is. I wouldn't even consider anything else. £15 a month for the basic is spot on. When you grow. Pay £25 and enjoy loads of stuff.

I also like CP for the text reminder service which is built into it using text local, many of my customers love to get the text reminder the evening before, the whole system works great for my business and is there all setup for growth to any size you get to.

Any that say it is too slow and complicated etc just need to learn how it works, it is very organised and professional.

George is good up to about 300 customers, any more and it gets a pain in my opnion.
When your behind on work, it can be like a "sea of red"
And when you have more than 20 jobs in a day you can miss some off the bottom of the screen :confused:

Back