Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

out of the stone age

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I can take payments out of customers accounts with gocardless via cleaner planner.

No pen can do that. Unless you stab it in their neck and ask for payment I guess o_O

Most of mine r in when I call. Or leave cash or cheque out for me. Worst scenario they pay me double next time. Always get paid in the end

I don't think my customers would like me taking money outa there accounts & I wouldn't want people to do that to me.

I'll stick to stabbing them with my trusty pen /emoticons/smile.png)

Each to there own.

I just find it easier with pen & paper. I know where everything is & have no worries of it crashing. Plus I'm **** on computers anyway & don't wanna sit there at night having to go through a computer each night. Mine takes me 5 mins.

But as I said each to there own.

Each to there own.I just find it easier with pen & paper. I know where everything is & have no worries of it crashing. Plus I'm **** on computers anyway & don't wanna sit there at night having to go through a computer each night. Mine takes me 5 mins.

But as I said each to there own.
I don't have to go on the computer at all as i can access it on my phone also

It shows my list of jobs for the day which i can change the date instantly if i need to move to another day

I do my admin on the go

Instead of writing in a book or on a sheet of paper i click yes on 1 button to say it is cleaned

Click yes on another if they have paid

It instantly schedules the next clean and job done

And i also have all my records for the taxman and figures like who hasn't paid etc so i just put expenses on there and keep the reciepts

I only had it a few days but am amazed how easy it is now

View attachment 5920

Back