Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another job?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Markyboy 50

Hi everyone

Does anyone on here have another job that they can fall back onto if the weather gets bad? I have an HGV license. If the forecast is rain for a day I can go up the road. Doesn't pay as well as the windows but pays some bills. Thanks Mark

i rely on my windowcleaning 100% if the weather gets real bad i just have to plough through.

I will work in all weather but if it is too bad i have my digi taco and cpc and a mate who manages a pharmaceutical delivery company

I will work in all weather but if it is too bad i have my digi taco and cpc and a mate who manages a pharmaceutical delivery company
Always worth keeping your license up Daveyboy. You don't know wits round the corner

I'm a commercial diver window cleaning is my second job when I'm home and when the work is shy offshore. Could do it full time as I work with my old man as he's been window cleaning 32 years

I'm a mech/elec engineer, and nebosh diploma HSE advisor, contracts are always available especially for HSE stuff, simple audit can take 2 days and pay well.

Latest Posts

Back