Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Mass Leaflet Drop

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Trouble when you do a leaflet drop 20k, if the leaflet doesn't do a great job then you spent a lot of cash on a bad leaflet. Better of doing 5000 if it doesn't work change it. 

I do ok of leaflets that were placed months ago, still get work of them. 

Need to come at it from all angles websites, canvassing, leaflets newspaper adverts in my opinion. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Jordan road (halfway house pub) customer there reckoned he had had 6 different leaflets in the last month, all binned.

Good advice to order less leaflets but follow them up to gage what sort or response they give. 

Finally, don't give up on offering bank transfers. Most of mine pay like this because it's convenient for them. 

Jordan road (halfway house pub) customer there reckoned he had had 6 different leaflets in the last month, all binned.

Good advice to order less leaflets but follow them up to gage what sort or response they give. 

Finally, don't give up on offering bank transfers. Most of mine pay like this because it's convenient for them. 
Probably one of mine binned hahaha

my plan is leaflet 1000 at a time, then follow up 7-10 days later by knocking the doors I leafletted. Plant the seed with the flyer, then the charm offensive to seal the deal.

I haven't leafleted for a couple of months now. I'm still getting people calling me from leaflets that were dropped back then. It's just hit and miss.. Knocking the doors is a good idea after the drop. 

Or like what someone said put a leaflet through the doors of houses right by where you just completed a job ideally with a note attached saying I. E. I've just cleaned number ones drive and sealed it ect ect for a free no obligation quote please call ect 

Cheers mate :1f44d: . The gocardless is to try to get the bad payers sorted. iv had quite a few ppl on bank transfer good payers, have offered gocardless to all custys on the round. transfers are sound, no fees so i prefer this. faster payment too. maybe i should just sack off the custys that take the pi*s and stick with the bank transfers. Iv gone off the idea of the leaflet drop, iv been doing some myself to gauge response and its not been very good.  

I have found leafleting far more effective when delivered in the evening or weekends because in my town we get loads of advertising through the door on weekdays and all goes in the bin when people rush in door after a busy day. But then my nice glossy high quality flyer coming through mid evening stands out and they have time to look at it. I had 5000 of these printed for £60 (flyerzone) and have an amazing roi from them. That said it's just part of it I canvass my butt off and post on Facebook too! 

Back