Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tank in van

WCF

Help Support WCF:

K

kahoona

I just finished fitting a tank in my van (VW Caddy), no more lugging barrels for me and I have a load more space:) I had about 10 barrels full so decided to empty them straight in, so i lift the first one up on top of the tank cap over the filling hole start to unscrew the cap from the barrel and before I know it the cap flys off in a gush or water and is now floating round in the tank:mad:. of course its stubbornly staying on the wrong side of the baffle for me to be able to fish it out, hey ho the joys of diy!

I swapped over from 25L barrels to a 350L tank recently. I get a lot less aches now after a days work!

Very true Green, I can just imagine a customer phoning one of them lads and a jet of pure water squirting them in the ear. :rofl:

I'm looking forward to putting it thru its paces, those bloody barrels always seemed to run out when I had got to the farthest point from the van!

I just finished fitting a tank in my van (VW Caddy), no more lugging barrels for me and I have a load more space:) I had about 10 barrels full so decided to empty them straight in, so i lift the first one up on top of the tank cap over the filling hole start to unscrew the cap from the barrel and before I know it the cap flys off in a gush or water and is now floating round in the tank:mad:. of course its stubbornly staying on the wrong side of the baffle for me to be able to fish it out, hey ho the joys of diy!
It could be worse! I dropped a torch in my tank :rofl:

View attachment 6221

View attachment 6222

Back