Moerman squeegee users

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Tuffers, Jan 11, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I want to try some of their rubber. I only want a small amount. I found that they sell it at cleaning spot but delivery is over a fiver. I'm not paying that much postage for a bit of rubber. So where else is there to but it from?

Advertisement
  2. boarcity

boarcity Guest

theyr the only folk sellin it far as i know.

3. Green Pro Clean Ltd

Try writing the manufactures direct on their web site saying you want to try some. Perhaps they would be smart and send you a sample to try. Might be worth a shot.

4. Joel

Joel Guest

Is it THAT good? I usually get pulex hard, just bought some unger hard to try too, what do you guys use?

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I've heard on other posts that moerman will be selling that new so say no detailing squeegee so I'm going to hang fire and order a few different sizes. I also will buy some extra rubber at the same time.:)

6. mr shine

mr shine Guru

theres a bit of speculation at the moment about the new moerman squeege , i think its polz n bladz who is involved with moerman some way , if they get it right it will be a great help to all windys , maybe smurf will do a review :thumbsup:

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I can't wait to get my hands on them mr shine when they come out but I will not be making a vid:D

8. boarcity

boarcity Guest

iv been buyin it [moerman soft] several years now,in the 10length x 42 inch packs. iv found its a very economical way to buy a decent rubber . its never worth buying a length or 2 from a packet already open ,of any make, cos then its been laid on a retailer counter carelessly and edge more than likely ruined

id never buy Unger soft ,even if in a sealed bag cos i once did that and the whole bag was duff[ but looked perfect to the eye] and i had a bit of a job getting a refund too. was close to tippin the retailer upside down and swinging him by the ankles! luckily he coughed up in the end and we shook hands if my memories right

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  9. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I can't get on with Unger soft, it seems to drag. I'm not too happy using the hard either ATM as it doesn't seem to be squeegeeing all the suds away.

10. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

They are the dogs ****** mate
    I will be using one for my main squeegee and for my 0°
    The other sizes i will keep what I've got as they are almost 0 detailing anyway
    Trust me they are good
    Bob (polz) has been helping them develop it after they approached him after seeing his utube vids and has been fine tuning it for the last few months
    It was supposed to be secret but window cleaning magazine has done an article about it now

Advertisement