Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new trolley system

chrissyman

Looking for a decent trolley system with wfp if anyone can advice. for mainly for cleaning cladding. Upvc and guttering.

also if anyone can advice on the fittings needed or preferred.

looking to spen 3 to 4 hundred maybe a little bit more with the brush included.

cheers

chris

When I was working purely traditional on the windows I used to do Conservatories, Gutters and Cladding just using a gxtel pole and vikan brush with regular hoselock fittings and I would connect it to the garden tap.

I would use a Hoselock 5ltr pump sprayer to apply a solution of G101 or Ubik then just a little elbow grease and job done.

Water does not need to be pure for gutters and cladding as any water marks from mineral deposits in the water will not be visible and the customer will be more than happy.

No need to drop fortunes to get started on SFG when you can get going for around £100

When I was working purely traditional on the windows I used to do Conservatories, Gutters and Cladding just using a gxtel pole and vikan brush with regular hoselock fittings and I would connect it to the garden tap.
I would use a Hoselock 5ltr pump sprayer to apply a solution of G101 or Ubik then just a little elbow grease and job done.

Water does not need to be pure for gutters and cladding as any water marks from mineral deposits in the water will not be visible and the customer will be more than happy.

No need to drop fortunes to get started on SFG when you can get going for around £100

Thanks for the reply. Will have a look into it the only problem being not a lot have outside taps in my area which could be a problem.

The all you really need is a water tank on wheels and a pump and controller, if just for cladding and gutters and such you don't need pure water just for that.
Probably set yourself up for about £200 altogether.

brilliant appreciated. Just a case of buying a trolley a water tank controller a pump and a battery and put it all together ebay maybe?. Tbh i m a bit of a novice but if its easy enough to set up i ll give it a go. Dont mind spending a bit more for one thats set up already tho. You think a gardiners brush of some kind would be overkill. Looking to get a good bit of use out of it dont want to buy something then regret it because its not up to the job etc.

cheers for the help much appreciated.

chris

The all you really need is a water tank on wheels and a pump and controller, if just for cladding and gutters and such you don't need pure water just for that.
Probably set yourself up for about £200 altogether.
I know this proberly a daft question but will normal tap water damage the pump on a trolley system ?

Back