Moerman Tools

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by Bernie, May 26, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Bernie

Bernie Active Member

Helppppp lol is moerman trad stuff any good?

Advertisement
  2. OoO

OoO Guest

I have got some bits and bobs of moerman but i still think unger stuff is the best :)

I have the ninja stuff as i love the look, but the normal green unger stuff is the best i think out of the unger ranges

3. norm

norm Grand Master

Don't they knock doors wearing backpacks?

4. james44

james44 Well-Known Member

:Image13:

5. Smurf

Smurf Banned

I bet it's also a nightmare for them collecting as no one wants to open the door when they see them comming down the path....

6. boarcity

boarcity Guest

moerman rubber is absolutely ace . i wasnt sure about it at first as its a tad harder than what i was used to ,but now im flying. the best thing about it is that it doesnt nick and very long lasting

7. Masons

Masons Guru

^ I to be honest have never heard of moerman, and I've done trad for 11 years. Is there rubber compatible with Unger S?

8. boarcity

boarcity Guest

at first i thought it was nothin special , probably because it was harder than what i was using (pulex)

but after a while it grew on me , and iv since bought several more packs of 10 and had no problem with it

i think its only been on sale here in recent times , i get mine from cleaningspot

Advertisement