moermon handle

Discussion in 'Traditional Window Cleaning' started by norm, Jan 26, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. norm

norm Grand Master

was comparing unger and moermon handles today as the wind stopped play and noticed the moermon handles are a bit wider and felt nicer in my hand compared to my usual unger handle so had a play on my own windows and swapped ready for tomorrow
    i remember a wile ago running these handles down on here :rolleyes: and thinking the angle was different and quality not great but cant see any difference in the angle
    or is there?
    i will see what happens tomorrow :eek:

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
    Advertisement
  2. daveyboy

daveyboy Legend

I know the adjustable moerman is 40° rather than ungers 30° but i don't know about the fixed ones by moerman

3. norm

norm Grand Master

looking at them they look the same dont know why i thought they were different :confused:
    have the adjustable bad boy somewhere

4. norm

norm Grand Master

after using the moerman handles for a few hours before wind and rain stopped play im going to keep them on as i liked the wider grip and general feel / use on job eh and they look pretty :rolleyes:

Advertisement