Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Drunk Irishman Trying To Walk Up a Hill :D

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I had a friend who got a new coat for Christmas, got really poo-faced at New Year and basically wouldn't fxxxxxg **** up about his new coat.

'New coat this, new coat that.......blah blah blah'

Anyway, the evening went on and he got lost only to be found rolling around on the floor on his back like a pxxxxd up turtle ........where the majority of men (& prob women) had been relieving themselves over the course of the evenings festivities. You know the places : usually hidden away round a corner, dark etc etc.

Whilst I felt sorry for him it did at least stop him bangin on about his feckin new coat /emoticons/smile.png

My late father never use to talk about the war until one day there was a war film on the telly. Anyway it turns out that he was a bit of a drinker as a young lad being irish and all.

Whilst on leave in one place I forgot where he said it was somewhere overseas he was found stark naked in a side ally by military police. He was so drink was passed out on the floor so looked like he was dead. Apparently he was robbed and they even stole all his cloths. I think it was his mates that done it just for the craic myself.

Another time my dad and his mate again ****** up borrowed a yanks jeep and went for a drive as you do

I think he use to spend more time in jankers on leave banged up for his own safety.... Bless him /emoticons/biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My uncle is like that

Got demoted as many times as promoted due to drunk fighting or stealing jeep and driving through fence to get off barracks

Spent time in the glasshouse before being discharged and then took over the pub on the army housing estate

Drank the profits and now is a waster on benefits or was last tme i heard

Yeah the Aussie one is great! I find it so funny how much the lads are laughing, cracks me up!!

Latest Posts

Back