Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would You Do This To Your Pole?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Adding the bag or resin wont do anything, the poles resting against the ground. It was alos like that when it was just him on it and for the reason.. Im out.
Just to clarify adding the sack of resin is just to bring the weight of myself to the same as the other chap. Whilst it does not increase the bend it does add to the crushing force on the section thereby demonstrating the strength of the tube itself.

Just to clarify adding the sack of resin is just to bring the weight of myself to the same as the other chap. Whilst it does not increase the bend it does add to the crushing force on the section thereby demonstrating the strength of the tube itself.
That's true, bottom edge of pole resting on the ground but top side still having the pressure on!!

Do you offer the same ,10 year ever happens guarantee that the other company does??

That's true, bottom edge of pole resting on the ground but top side still having the pressure on!!

Do you offer the same ,10 year ever happens guarantee that the other company does??
No we don't as we feel in reality it is a sales gimmick. You'll find this warranty won't cover wear and tear. We already automatically deal with any manufacturing issues. Our poles already have a proven track record (over 5 years retail selling) as does our customer service /emoticons/smile.png

No we don't as we feel in reality it is a sales gimmick. You'll find this warranty won't cover wear and tear. We already automatically deal with any manufacturing issues. Our poles already have a proven track record (over 5 years retail selling) as does our customer service /emoticons/smile.png
thats true, most guys out there when asked about poles they say gardiner without a doubt

Ah the man him self. Yeah there impressively strong.

We do not do finance on our poles. If you were looking at a +£1000 purchase we could put you in touch with a leasing company who could arrange this for you if required.
thats pretty cool /emoticons/smile.png

and i think gardiners have a very good reputation... u never hear of their poles snapping or anything unlike some other companies /emoticons/smile.png

Back