Money cant buy these times

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by seye, Jul 26, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. seye

seye Forum Addict

Watching wizard of Oz with my 2 younger kids, this is what I look forward to all week. What you up to tonight?
    Sent from my RM-976_1115 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. PureClearYork

PureClearYork Member

At the beach all day with the kids, wetsuits and kneeboards ( just the kids!!) followed by ice cream then Chinese takeaway once we got home.......now both fast asleep!! Perfect day!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. seye

seye Forum Addict

Scarborough? That has to be my favourite place in the U.K.

4. PureClearYork

PureClearYork Member

Not far off, just south of Filey.....quiet place, loads of space for the kids to play. Third time my daughter has been this week!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. seye

seye Forum Addict

Aha near primrose valley, must have been great in this weather.

6. cheapncheerful

#6 cheapncheerful, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
    yep a nice chilled day....and another tomorrow....i watched paul brill movie...love wizard of oz goes without saying and of course my favoritish film of all time...every second of it....the sound of music....go julie go...

just remember we stayed near primrose valley....in a static caravan...er....that was a static that had seen better days....and that was a farmer i wont forget either...also the round trip of thirty miles to get some milk for tea....not many shops that way on...lovely place around there though...not going back to that caravan though...

7. norm

norm Grand Master

had me old mom up on saturday and pizza for dinner :)
    i luv pizza but it it always involves lots of toilet time stomach pain but just eat it anyway cus i luv it and not even a wee niggley gut o_O life can be confusing

8. seye

seye Forum Addict

When was that in the black and white days lol, thinking of going next year, its a big big caravan park now.

9. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

I did a quick job I promised on Friday morning, then got home and took the rest off the day off. We ventured over the border into Cornwall and spent a wonderful day in Bude. Beach, rock pools, ice cream, swimming in the open air sea pool. Then driving home watching the children sleep via the rear view mirror. Good times indeed.

10. SPCleaning

SPCleaning Guru

Strange, I cant eat Pizza either for the same reason. I have been really ill after eating out in a well known pizza restaurant three times, so I just don't eat pizza now. Although I love the smell of them.

Advertisement