Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

help!german?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark

can anyone help ive ordered a 2nd batch I diamond rubber off ebay.same supplier!this time on the rubber it says gummifabrikken not diamond.what doest it mean?have I been sent some ****?

thanx jake-black diamond it is.
clear.png

gummifabrikken = rubberfactory. its the Company who make the rubbers they live local of me.

clear.png
hey Jacob do you rate the black diamond? the squeegee rubber!!!
I have only tried thier soft round top rubber and it rate i good in the liquidator and less good in a standard channel, but they have hard version too and have to try it out someday think its better in s standard channel its dead cheap too. What do you pay with shipping on ebay?

O

£12.50 4 ten 14"& free postage
a fair price tbh, but i did a quick reasearch and by the look of it, i would be able to ship 12 pcs 40'' for a total of 26 quid to England if you were interested in some more if you like the rubber.Can give you an exact price tommorow if you like. Just if you could do a better deal /emoticons/smile.png

O
a fair price tbh, but i did a quick reasearch and by the look of it, i would be able to ship 12 pcs 40'' for a total of 26 quid to England if you were interested in some more if you like the rubber.Can give you an exact price tommorow if you like. Just if you could do a better deal /emoticons/smile.png
today i have checked if i could ship for a better Price then was aviable to you, but becomes to expensive over what you can get on ebay

Back