Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any House cleaners here end of lease?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Neil

What chemical do you use to get rid of heavy thick grease on outside of wooden kitchen cupboards? Don't say ubik as I have used it and it's not strong enough /emoticons/sad.png

I've found the best way of dealing with this is to use some kind of degreasing agent,soak all the cupboards up and let it soak for a while.

Use a green pad,wipe over the go over again with a nice deodoriser,key thing is to let the chemical do the work matey .

Wow ady where you been mate? I've tried all that mate it's just don't do it , it's hard graft lol

Oh been so busy mate,fill you in at the weekend.

Right have you a steamer, you may need to blast it of.

I know what you mean,all smear marks left and layers of grease.are they decent cupboards.?

Why I ask is because I've used HG oven cleaner on fatty cupboards and that shifted it but test in an inconspicuous place first!

Yeah they were good cupboards ady been doing this for a while now and it's just the wooden cupboards that take me ages i only come across them every now and then luckily ! I might need to get a steamer for this good thinking

You can use Bio Clean to clean the grease thickness. It is a multipurpose cleaner that no only clean grease and oil but also clean hard surface, walls, hobs, fittings and tabs as well. So, try this product..

Bio clean Neil,I've used this but if you are coming across a lot of grim cleans it may be well worth investing in one.

Mmm bio clean will look in to this today! Cheers me old mukers if it don't work I'm coming to get you!!! /emoticons/smile.png

You can use Bio Clean to clean the grease thickness. It is a multipurpose cleaner that no only clean grease and oil but also clean hard surface, walls, hobs, fittings and tabs as well. So, try this product..
I can't find the right bio clean for grease have you got a link I could buy it from please mate?

Yeah they were good cupboards ady been doing this for a while now and it's just the wooden cupboards that take me ages i only come across them every now and then luckily ! I might need to get a steamer for this good thinking
it will take you ages to steam clean a greasy kitchen - and after a short while the kitchen itself will become a sauna ...

Oven cleaner works fantastic everywhere - just get a proper mask

I bought a karcher , steam cleaner for over 600 quid - a total waste of money in my opinion

Neil, Bio Clean is a Bio chemical product and eco-friendly. No need of mask and scrubbing. only applied and rinse with water. Friend, After try, we can rate any product. So, just go through the product , try this and if it will not work, then do not buy in future.

I am also using this product only and it is a multi purpose cleaner and helps me a lot in cleaning. So, visit this site and get product details :- http://hydra-bio.com/kitchen-surface-cleaner.html

Get some flash kitchen cleaner add a dob of pure bleach to the bottle spray it on let it soak rinse off. Use warm water . Hey presti

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk

Back