More questions sorry

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Paul, Feb 20, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Paul

Paul Guest

Sorry for yet another post but questions are eating away at me and here is the only place that I can get answers my wife just says shut up :-/

So here goes.... What's the best way of getting work in shopping centres without going in as they are really busy through the day, and I'm sure I'm the last person they want to talk to.

Also does anybody on here use networking events to find more work ?

Advertisement
  2. A.K WINDOWS

to be fair its the only way to do it walk in i hated it at 1st now i can do it no probs,walk in ask for the manager give them a card ect,or sometimes they will give you a number for the head office to speak to regarding a new contract ect;)

e.mail and things like that never seem to come off well not for me anyways.

3. Paul

Paul Guest

Do you have a certain time of the day you do it or is anytime as good as any?

4. A.K WINDOWS

well id go in mid morning say 10 or 11 normaly they would have settled into there working day and had a break ect.i landed a pub on a monthly just by giving them a card.

5. Posh

Posh Hero

I find I go in with the thought in my head that they can say leave a card, no we don't want one, hold on will get the manager. I find they usually say leave a card and must admit 25./' have got back with a answer.

6. James

James Guru

I just wen't in on a Saturday and asked to speak to the owner / manager there and have a good long chat about it. Afterwards if they are intereted in the price I have given them (and I've made a good impression) they will ring me back and accept my offer. Or you may be able to work something out there and then which is always nice.

James.

Advertisement