Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Is It Worth Having Two Pouches- One On The Front And One On The Back?

buzzing

I have just one pouch which I keep my scrim in and also my sill clothes in the same pouch. The sill clothes get wet and when I try to push my scrim in the different pocket on the same pouch I often push it next to the wet sill clothes and fitting it in its pocket is a pain, as it's crammed full with the sill clothes. Is it worth getting another pouch to put my scrim in on the back? Maybe just a pouch with one pocket (cheap one), should fit on my belt, right?

I got this idea from the DVD- Window Cleaning Essentials. On there the Jordi guy also recommended using an old squeegee to clean off the sills or even the frames before wiping them down with a cloth. A good idea?

Of course buzzing...I think you already know the answer. You must have as many pouches as you need and you obviously need another.

I have my BOAB on my right side, my big pouch on my left which contains scrim(I use scrim for wiping sills and frames etc), then I have a smaller pouch on my right rear for my microfibre.

My missus made my pouches on her sewing machine using PVC she bought from a craft shop.

Mart.

I use the Egro tec pouch, has 2 pockets, 1 pocket has 2 scrims, 1 pocket phone, cigs and money.. I keep my sill cloth over my mop and blade that's on my bucket on a belt.. I only use 1-2 scrims a day, and the same sill cloth all day

i dont use any pouches, dont see the need. i have a boab and i put the sill cloth through the loop on that, my MF cloth gets tucked into my belt on the other side to the boab and my scrim goes over my shoulder/round my neck,( doubles as a scarf in winter,lol), change and bits and bobs go in my trouser pockets

I have just one pouch which I keep my scrim in and also my sill clothes in the same pouch. The sill clothes get wet and when I try to push my scrim in the different pocket on the same pouch I often push it next to the wet sill clothes and fitting it in its pocket is a pain, as it's crammed full with the sill clothes. Is it worth getting another pouch to put my scrim in on the back? Maybe just a pouch with one pocket (cheap one), should fit on my belt, right?
I got this idea from the DVD- Window Cleaning Essentials. On there the Jordi guy also recommended using an old squeegee to clean off the sills or even the frames before wiping them down with a cloth. A good idea?
Some people make hard work of things!!

Back