Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

need some help with this please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

got a new customer on my best earning round 1 block of flats £55 and his apartment £20 all good 

now this round  takes 3 - 4 days and is 12 miles away so we always have to go home and fill up in the afternoon   i have a 400 tank and it takes about 30/40 mins to fill.

now this customer says i can fill up from both his properties whenever  which is great for me but he wants his apartment done inside as well normally that would mean  x1.5 so £20 out £30 in £50 all together but as im going to be taking possibly  1200 ltrs a month i feel i should do the insides cheaper but how much ????????  my area is di only so no idea how much water costs        was thinking £35 for in/out    does that seem fair ??      he owns a lot of property and a house in the isle of man so i want to get in his good books 

That sounds fair to me mate saves you having to go back home to fill up so it's a win win [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I am di only and to fill a500L tank costs £1 don't drop your price for the insides charge as normal, I use taps all over the place. How I know it costs a pound I am on the water meter at home and my mates maths teacher worked it out for me, hope this helps

I am di only and to fill a500L tank costs £1 don't drop your price for the insides charge as normal, I use taps all over the place. How I know it costs a pound I am on the water meter at home and my mates maths teacher worked it out for me, hope this helps
great help thanks  i knew it was cheap but no idea it was that cheap

I agree with part timer, it's kind of him to let you fill up at his properties, so I would do a kind gesture back for him. Kindness goes a long way, it's not just about money, you think if you were stuck in traffic on your 12 mile trip, filling at his would be so much more convenient. When you appreciate your customers you build up a bond with them, in turn you get more work because they recommend you. 

Back