Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Motivation: If I can, so can YOU

WCF

Help Support WCF:

FINEST

View attachment 8435 Hey Guys, FINEST cleaning here.

I'm cleaning windows for almost a month now.

Started with:

cheap £7 window cleaning set from Amazon.

5m Harris pole.

10 blue microfiber cloths

Water bucket and side bucket

Fairy, vinegar and HG liquid

Around £50 investment.

It took me One week to prepare myself mentally

And one week to order the equip.

Then at noon I went out and knocked on doors cleaning windows.

First day 32£ in 4hours

Second day £84 in 7hours

I've never cleaned Windows before and didnt practice at home. I just went out and did it.

I was charging from 3£ to 15£ for the front.

I only did domestic houses.

Time improving I got business cards, and better equipment.

I'm now looking to buy leaflets and work Attire to present myself in affluent areas where I can get more money.

You have no excuses not to start and not to make money and grow. Every one can do this with no experience.

Least I earn when going out is £10 an hour.. Knowing I'm a blood immigrant they just worked for McDonalds.

well done finest pleased for you

enjoying reading your threads, can you drive

said this many times before if your keen willing you will get there:thumbsup:

Your doing great. It's always good to see posts like this. For those that are starting or thinking about it this lost will give the encouragement needed.

well done finest pleased for youenjoying reading your threads, can you drive

said this many times before if your keen willing you will get there:thumbsup:
Thank you Dun, I appreciate that!

I do have a drivers Licence but don't have a car yet. This is my only income job and I'm all about making it to support my family.

Thank you Gav. I'm going to get a website too this week. Do you have any personal tips for me please?
No problem. None other than don't go with a crappy hosting service that offers some website builder tool.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thank you Gav! I as thinking about vista print and one other provider..

May you recommend anything good please ?

What do you personally use ?

Thanks

Good for you Gav! Thank you for the advice!

What other ways would you recommend to get the phone ringing prior to canvassing, please ?

Thank you

:thumbsup:;)Leaflet your Butt off and Do a good job and get recommended the easisest and cheapest Way to get loads of job, great to see you doing good, but dont forget taxes /emoticons/wink.png:thumbsup:

:thumbsup:;)Leaflet your Butt off and Do a good job and get recommended the easisest and cheapest Way to get loads of job, great to see you doing good, but dont forget taxes /emoticons/wink.png:thumbsup:
Thank you Pigeon!

I sure remember taxes!

What do you recommend me writing on leaflets ?

Thank you

a picture of you full figure (people like to know who they dealing with) on right side, prices or just examples on the left, company name in top along with call "your name" today then phonenumber,

Mention you give free quotes all this is on a white a4 paper ofcourse, always turn up and quote face to face customers like that, really play on the local windowcleaner image, customers love to help small one-man-bands from the community. just on top of my head what has really helped my image and getting known.

Least I earn when going out is £10 an hour.. Knowing I'm a blood immigrant they just worked for McDonalds.

What does that mean?

Wix is ****

Least I earn is 25 an hour but usually more

Just have to speed up

Trad has it's place

Wfp has it's place

Crack the jobs out at reasonable prices

I do a road where every job is between 12 and 15 and have 33 in that road

I only move the motor 5 times for the whole lot

Do at least 3 per hour

No need for extortionate pricing

That is my best road but is a good example

I wouldn't go with them myself.
Thanks for your reply Gav, I haven't got a clue what's best for my company when it come to website need/value, can you get me a detailed answer why if poss, even if it promote your business?

Back