motivation

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by mark, Jan 1, 2016.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. mark

mark Forum Addict

I no a lot of you have worked between the xmas break!!!which I think is good thing.alot will be starting back Monday.the weather is not looking good for next week either.so we have to deal with rain,custies with a shortfall in income & getting motivated to get back to normal.i know the rain brigade will jump on my back & say work in all weather etc.so what spurs you all on.money 4 me obviously,bills have to be paid.

Advertisement
  2. Solarpanelcleanington

Solarpanelcleanington Forum Addict

The thought of spending 6 hrs a day on my own, seems quit attractive......

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  3. mark

mark Forum Addict

#3 mark, Jan 1, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2016
    it would be attractive to me if I could work six hours a day!!!I have to pay my op & myself.have to start early-finish late.

4. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

i,m ready for graft going for it tomorrow greedy greedy twxt but hayho dont care
    will be selective where i go do the cream work and do me nicely

5. TolishAPurd

Plenty of time to call round your cuties and offer to do insides only this time. Or book in a big job that's not so weather dependant. So much scope in this job.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  6. Duncs

Duncs Grand Master

tolish are you grafting tomorrow

7. James Allen

James Allen Well-Known Member

I start back tomorrow not been in the festive mood so got 4 gutter jobs to do

8. Green Pro Clean Ltd

My motivation is that, as I have said previously I run quite a strict schedule for my customers and the one thing I truly pride myself on is being on schedule, I loose sleep if I get even a little behind.

9. davewindowcleaner

davewindowcleaner Well-Known Member

Most of my customers are OK with me cleaning in light rain.

It took some convincing with a few of my customers but like green I like to keep a tight schedule.

I told a few over the year who didn't want me to clean in the rain to let me clean their windows and if they not happy with the result I then will come and do it again when it not raining... None of then called me back and were happy for me to clean again in the rain if it was raining a bit.

10. TolishAPurd

No mate, I am off until the 4th and then I'll be hitting it hard. Lots of work to be done in Jan,and the innevitable crappy weather to contend with. Its been a nice little break though,its been a while since I took this much time off- aches and pains gone, more energy for the kids, just what I needed.:thumbsup: Are you?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
Advertisement