Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

thanks guys

dasslr1

94 to go
motivation has been low recently but reading post and a kick up the **** was helpful .its been raining all day (up to now ) and I could of easily not done anything today but thought ill go canvassing ,didn't want to but if you want work you have to go get it .did a few hours out posting flyers ,got back in and iv too missed calls ,so called back .going round tomorrow to quote them ,and one asked can I do her gutters soffits and cladding .I think there's an extension round back too.

I could of easily stayed in today watching Netflix and think about doing something or go get it . a few soaked hours out and it was worth it .

Well done mate. Was worth it. I stayed at home as well posh. Housework. Paperwork. And touched up the paint in my hall. Still chucking it down ere

I needed a massive kick up the **** to get out there today. I've been away so had Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday off. I was still suffering from too much beer on Tuesday so decided to have an admin day, sort a few bits out and do some quotes.

I saw the forecast last night and knew it wasn't going to be a great day. Was chucking it down when I got up and I thought about staying home for the day.

My mrs (who's 36 weeks pregnant) was working today so I knew it wasn't fair for me to doss around at home if she's working so I got out there and did two houses. Gutters cleared and gutters & fascias cleaned on both.

I was back in the house less than three hours later £200 richer.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

About time you did something Neil /emoticons/tongue.png

@dasslr1 nice one buddy..you have to use any opportunity like that to get more work

About time you did something Neil /emoticons/tongue.png@dasslr1 nice one buddy..you have to use any opportunity like that to get more work
I am a lazy git sometimes.

Tomorrow is my first day using the new van so that's got me motivated for the morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back