Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner slx 22

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ash brown

Hi

I have decided to get a gardiner slx22 as itvseems best option for me, what options do people think are best to take regarding gooseneck, brush and hose type. I am window cleaning with gutter soifit fascia cleaning and connys too!

Need a set up which can tackle all of these ok.

Many thanks

Ash[emoji3]

ya jammy bar steward,.i wish I could afford that....mind you ..banana saves going to the gym...

I will follow this post as I want to know what the gooseneck is and does ....as its so much a pain to alter the brush head and of course press hard and it moves again coz I ain tightened it enough....:rolleyes:

Has anyone any experience of the swivel neck option and if its worthwhile. Also does the extreme medium mixed brush seem like a good option fir my needs. Tbh cheapncheerful sold my old car and proceeds going towards this!

Also in hose options there is a hot water hose can this be used all the time and can just withstand hot water as well?

HiI have decided to get a gardiner slx22 as itvseems best option for me, what options do people think are best to take regarding gooseneck, brush and hose type. I am window cleaning with gutter soifit fascia cleaning and connys too!

Need a set up which can tackle all of these ok.

Many thanks

Ash[emoji3]
If you are doing standard window cleaning and gutters/conservatories then a good all-round brush is either the Super-Lite DT Medium-Mixed (back in stock next week) or the Super-Lite DT Flocked if you are happy to rinse off the glass.

The Xtreme Medium Mixed is a good light brush and my favourite currently, but may not be tough/big enough for gutters etc.

I would start with the standard (free) Quick-LoQ Resi-Neck as it is fully adjustable for use on different jobs.

The swivel is one of those 'Marmite' devices - clients either love them and cannot work without them or they hate the fact the brush swivels around. It really is something you would have to try for yourself.

Hot water hose can be used all the time with cold water as well - however it is a lot stiffer and will get looped up more if using with cold water. If using both a lot of clients have both types of hose-packs (http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/Telescopic-Pole-Hose-Packs-Hose_Packs.html) and quickly switch between them when using hot water.

Thanks @Alex Gardiner

I have decided on the slx 22 with the standard resi neck, medium mixed dt super lite brush, normal cold hose,hozelock fitting, pencil jets fitted and a set of fan jets to try out. Also need to control flow so need a flow switch.

How much does lot come to please will order later as mobile Internet I have is poor. Is there any forum discount or black friday deal[emoji6]

All the best

Ash

Thanks @Alex GardinerI have decided on the slx 22 with the standard resi neck, medium mixed dt super lite brush, normal cold hose,hozelock fitting, pencil jets fitted and a set of fan jets to try out. Also need to control flow so need a flow switch.

How much does lot come to please will order later as mobile Internet I have is poor. Is there any forum discount or black friday deal[emoji6]

All the best

Ash
Hi Ash

The complete price including flow valve is £208.50+VAT - Free Delivery (£250.20) There is one sale item of these poles with a slight marked base - http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/The-New-SLX-22-SLX_22_MARKED.html - £20 off the above price.

You would need to ring to order if you want the Medium-Mixed Super-Lite brush as these are not back in stock until next week and because of this the website will not let you select the option.

Back