Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

GE Merlin 1255693 Fittings & Locking Bar Kit Wanted

WCF

Help Support WCF:

JJames

Hi, I have an older Merlin RO system and the locking bar is missing. Does anyone have one that I could buy or know where I can buy one UK please? Looked all over and can't find one anywhere on the net only in the USA and they wont ship to the UK.

Any pointers gratefully received. Pic below of the locking bar I need.

Cheers

John

31sbGMoN97L.jpg

Hi, I have an older Merlin RO system and the locking bar is missing. Does anyone have one that I could buy or know where I can buy one UK please? Looked all over and can't find one anywhere on the net only in the USA and they wont ship to the UK.Any pointers gratefully received. Pic below of the locking bar I need.

Cheers

John

31sbGMoN97L.jpg
Hi, I'm looking for the same. Did you find anyone selling it?

Can't help here, however I do have a brother and sister in law living in Chicago so if you need I am sure they will be happy to have it shipped to them and then forward it on to you. Let me know.
No worries, dad in west virginia, so will get him to bring over. Cheers for getting back.

Hi, I'm looking for the same. Did you find anyone selling it?
Hi Gary Ive not found anyone here in the UK and all Ive had to do is tape the thing up witout the bar - Not good as I get soaked when it pops off /emoticons/sad.png

Can't help here, however I do have a brother and sister in law living in Chicago so if you need I am sure they will be happy to have it shipped to them and then forward it on to you. Let me know.
Hi That would be a massive help if you could help out as its becoming a nightmare having to watch the RO every so often as it fills - Not good I know as the Merlin RO takes for ever!! Would you let me know please if you can help out that would be so much appreciated. John

Any help on this locking bar for the Merlin would put me out of my misery and save me from buying a wetsuit when the pipes fly off /emoticons/smile.png

Back