Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Engelbert strauss workwear

WCF

Help Support WCF:

♠Winp®oClean♠

I've used this brand for a few years now, there's nothing to touch it, it really is of fantastic design & quality. A "motion" bib & brace lasts me two years of solid use. I've just received a recent order with some new gear including some boots, boot wax, a waterproof cap, a hooded shirt & a new set of Motion bib & brace. It never ceases to amaze me the quality of this stuff, a bit more expensive than some stuff but far better value for money in the long run. It looks top notch & so professional too. If you're looking to spruce yourself up treat yourself to some of their stuff, you wont be dissapointed.

http://www.engelbert-strauss.co.uk/

These are my bib & brace, so comfortable with stretch panels, elastic waistband & more pockets than you could imagine!!/emoticons/biggrin.png

http://www.engelbert-strauss.co.uk/Work-_Safetywear/Trousers/Work_Trousers/Bib_and_Braces/Bib_brace_e_s_motion-3320480-65191-277-651.html

Looks good stuff. I can never get anything in a short leg :thumbsdown: Mrs T can't sew to save her life, so it's always me doing a botch job /emoticons/biggrin.png

Looks good stuff. I can never get anything in a short leg :thumbsdown: Mrs T can't sew to save her life, so it's always me doing a botch job /emoticons/biggrin.png
Ha harr, same as me mate- you can get these in short leg. They do them in lots of sizes & three leg lengths- s/r/l, mine are the short!!/emoticons/biggrin.png

Nice stuff! May have to get ordering soon - been after some decent workwear for a while but nothing that's caught my eye or it's been overly expensive...

excellent quality yes, but when push comes to shove, when your backs against the wall with a big workload ,you will sweat buckets in Strauss gear . its tough oh yes but simply wont breathe under pressure.

its not designed for anybod who is floggin his guts out . this is where trackies come into their own

excellent quality yes, but when push comes to shove, when your backs against the wall with a big workload ,you will sweat buckets in Strauss gear . its tough oh yes but simply wont breathe under pressure.its not designed for anybod who is floggin his guts out . this is where trackies come into their own
I work in the motion all year round. They now do a motion "winter" set but that would be too hot for me.

Im always hauling my breeks up, wonky hips, I like the idea off the bib, keep them up, wish I looked as good as that model, maybe I will try a spanner on the window. Get fed up having a wet leg, there must be a leg protector, instead of a homemade leathery thingy.

always wanted to get some of their gear but never sure on sizing are the accurate or need to order bigger?

always wanted to get some of their gear but never sure on sizing are the accurate or need to order bigger?
The sizing is pretty good. Have a close look at the size guidance. The very first time I ordered a bib & brace I had to return it for the next size which was a very simple process as you get a return document with each order. Their sizing is better now than it was a few years ago.

Back