Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Wish For More Like This!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

rcproperty

went out to qoute for a gutter clean, got there and it was only a small about of gutter, so i said that will be about £10.

he said ok, great!

got talking then he asked instead of cleaning it out how much to replace it and a little bit more at the top,

i say £60-£80 plus maerials!

so got to let him know what materials cost, then looks like his going for the replacement rather than the clean out!!

dont mind if i do! lol

i know tell me about it, i get all matrials at trade price and i only charge the customer what i pay, not like some people put an extra ammount ontop!

i know tell me about it, i get all matrials at trade price and i only charge the customer what i pay, not like some people put an extra ammount ontop!
why not RC ? are you running a business or a charity ???

IMO i think you could have gotten more for it .

with how the property maintenance side of the business is here, there a lots of people to do it, so i keep my prices down low, tell them that they are getting my discount and i get the job! better that then going in a little higer and then lossing it to someone else.

plus i get a lot more repeat customers and reccommendations doing that to! so leads to more work etc!

its only a 3m run and a 2m run and a bit of down pipe, half days work! i dont over charge on things
2 lenghts of guttering ,1 stop end ,1 running outlet, 5 clips 10 1"1/4 screws ,1 lenght of down pipe ,2 45 bends .,1 swan neck ,3 clips about 2 hours work i think that is a fare price

materials all cost just over £100, there is 2 running outlets as its a main roof and a low roof joining in to the same pipe

Lol keep it that way mate /emoticons/smile.png Its the best for u and your business /emoticons/biggrin.png

Latest Posts

Back