My Back Pain Tip

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by Oliver, May 27, 2013.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

I have slipped a disc in my back 2 times! ( L5/S1 prolapsed disc )

I have taken every pain killer going, seen loads of physios military & civvie ones, endless physio progames & pain killers over last few years! I chose not to have surgery as the risks are not good & too high!

Anyway this is my tip to what helps me massively, but wont be the answer to all back pain!
    It basically stretches your spine out! atm I hang about 10mins a day with weight.

Take the you know what if you like but I don't care as it helps relive my back(kids call me bat man lol), I go to the gym on a regular basis so only have the boots only but if you don't use a gym, you can get the bar with them or after market bar & get boots for £89 inc del.
    http://www.physioroom.com/product.php?cid=3189&pid=39368&pn=Teeter_EZ_UP_Inversion_System_Pull_Up_Bar_Home_Exercise_Equipment

Even if this post helps one person it would of been worth while! :Image9: as I know what is like to have real back pain. :Image1:

If you have no back pain & use a gym I would recommend them anyway as great for ab work without stressing damaging your back.

Advertisement
  2. Masons

Masons Guru

This exercise was recommended to me when all other methods failed. It not only stretches your back out, giving discs room to shrink back, but also holds your spine in a way that promotes healing.

Great post. Swimming helps too.

I did go for surgery and have not had a bit of back pain in over a week (surgery was 4 weeks ago), and I feel the benefits but I only did because the severity of the disc prolapse was causing me pain 24/7 and would not go, and everyone recommended surgery as the only long term treatment. (One day I'll post the mri pics as the prolapse was one of the worst).

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I think I'll go down to the play park and hang upside down on the climbing frame first before spending any money!! I

4. Masons

Masons Guru

^ If you experience proper back pain or sciatica you'd pay anything lol

5. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

Iv had back pain for 8 years... There is nothing that may cure my back but surgery, but when I met the consultant he said we go through your chest.. 93% success rate.. I said no thanks

6. OoO

OoO Guest

Treat your own back. As sold on amazon

Fixed mine.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

8. Tuffers

Tuffers Hero

I hang off a door myself. Grab hold of the top of the door and let your body weight stretch your back.

Just remember that if the door starts to close, jump off :D

9. Smurf

Smurf Banned

10. Oliver

Oliver Well-Known Member

I've had both & agree! lol

Advertisement