My best job

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by abs, Jun 27, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. abs

abs Guru

Hi all, I've got a 9 bedroom house I clean twice a month 1 clean is just windows at £60 2nd clean is a wash to remove cobwebs from entire house and windows at £120 this 1 job alone pays me £180 a month
    What fantastic well payed jobs have others got that they love

Advertisement
  2. cheapncheerful

none close to that .....jealous..:D

er just what do you do for the six months of winter when da spiders sleep....hey that is a good job...

lets play who s got the **** piest jobs...i da winner..i da winner:rofl:

3. TolishAPurd

I gave a quote to a house like that a while back. She ended up getting back to me about two months later so I think she tried another windy first. It felt good not to reply back to her and see how she liked it. I don't think I priced high enough, and it was mostly leaded with 80% of the windows difficult to access. Looking back I should have quoted double what I did, with less frequency to take out the sting.

4. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Seems a lot of work for £180 per month but guess it's a steady amount you can rely on.:thumbsup:

5. keir

keir Guru

I reckon this fella has a better job, saw him when i was on the vaperetto in venice, i wasn't jealous at all!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Would love to know how much he charged lol
    There was another lad on the other side, he had an slx 25 and a gardiners sill brush.

6. Cleanz

Cleanz Active Member

Well my biggest job is a house I do inside and out with some seperate smaller converted barn areas (gym, office and workshop), which are also done inside and out. The job takes two of us about 2.5 hours for £200, but is two monthly and they are useless payers (next clean is coming up and she still owes me £200 for the last one) :\

So in short, it would be my best job if they actually payed on time.

7. Smurf

Smurf Banned

Hit the nail on the head there Cleanz as doesn't matter what size jobs you get domestic or commercial as if they don't pay on time then they are a waste of time in my book.

Advertisement