Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My business card

harunh

I will be starting up once i pass my driving test ! failed last week Sad another 4 weeks now !

My business card has got all details below:

residential and commercial cleaning

Domestic & Commercial

Pure Water Technology

Heights Upto 40ft

Free Estimates

Fully Insured

Regular & Reliable Service

And then it says.....

We also clean.......

Conervatory Roofs

UPVC

Fascias & Soffits

Cladding

Shop Fronts

Garage Doors

and my phone number and ect.... my business card really does look good Smiley am really proud of it.. lol

I will be doing all those cleans with a 40ft slx35 ( reaches up to 40ft) and i will have another pole that will be a clx for short reach that reaches upto 25ft Smiley

40ft will be decent for most cladding right ?

Thanks lads

Njones

Personally I'd loose the "pure water" bit,.. the customer is more interested in the result than the method. Instead you could put "Satisfaction guaranteed" or similar,...

harunh

I havent given up on the driving ! the only thing that puts me off is the driving test wait ! Lol.... but ill eventually get their before may HOPEFULLY ! Then my business should be up and running within 1 week of passing my test /emoticons/smile.png

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock