Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My business card

harunh

At the front i have

*Commercial cleaning

*Residential cleaning

*Gutter cleaning

*Fascia Cleaning

and then below that i got...

*Low rates

*Free estimates]

* Fully insured

besides that i got...

Tel: * (my number)#

Its a really good design what i have done /emoticons/sad.png

But i dont know what to put at the back of the card? Any suggestions please?

Thank you

Try keep it simple, there might be some merit in leaving it blank as well, so you can note down prices for the customer if they want to have a think about it after you give them a quote.

Yeah i was thinking of keeping it blank it looks good just one side .. wer as both sides.... it looks like to much ! lol

Mine's just blank, don't make it too fancy, keep it simple and easy to understand. Will stand out more.

Sounds good from what you have done.

James.

I disagree, i have the front and back of my business cards the same. why, give a card to anyone and the first thing they do is turn it around.. so my message gets shown twice in a few seconds.

One thing to bear in mind when using professional printers is that they will charge a fair bit extra for two sides, and one line of text, is often charged the same as printing the whole thing in black.

Also if I am not mistaken, if you put a form on the back of a flyer, they have to charge you vat, when it is otherwise a 0% rated item.

Source[point 3.4]: http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channelsPortalWebApp/channelsPortalWebApp.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pageLibrary_PublicNoticesAndInfoSheets&propertyType=document&columns=1&id=HMCE_CL_000102#P76_6753

Back