My business card

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by harunh, Feb 22, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. harunh

harunh Legend

At the front i have
    *Commercial cleaning
    *Residential cleaning
    *Gutter cleaning
    *Fascia Cleaning

and then below that i got...

*Low rates
    *Free estimates]
    * Fully insured

besides that i got...

Tel: * (my number)#

Its a really good design what i have done :(

But i dont know what to put at the back of the card? Any suggestions please?

Thank you

Advertisement
  2. laddergarder

Try keep it simple, there might be some merit in leaving it blank as well, so you can note down prices for the customer if they want to have a think about it after you give them a quote.

3. harunh

harunh Legend

Yeah i was thinking of keeping it blank it looks good just one side .. wer as both sides.... it looks like to much ! lol

4. James

James Guru

Mine's just blank, don't make it too fancy, keep it simple and easy to understand. Will stand out more.

Sounds good from what you have done.

James.

5. mark m

mark m Hero

I have a calender on the back :D:D

6. badbusdriver

badbusdriver Guest

Keep it blank.

7. koopmaster

koopmaster Guru

I disagree, i have the front and back of my business cards the same. why, give a card to anyone and the first thing they do is turn it around.. so my message gets shown twice in a few seconds.

8. Paul

Paul Guest

Why not put a little something on the back like " see the world more clearly" or something along those lines I'm sure you wouldn't lose business over it, probs wouldn't gain it either but hey ho may cheer somebody up.

9. You can always double them up as your "Your windows have been cleaned today" card. With a space for the money owed or date returning? We offer window cleaning as well as cleaning so have split the card for both services.

10. laddergarder

One thing to bear in mind when using professional printers is that they will charge a fair bit extra for two sides, and one line of text, is often charged the same as printing the whole thing in black.

Also if I am not mistaken, if you put a form on the back of a flyer, they have to charge you vat, when it is otherwise a 0% rated item.
    Source[point 3.4]: http://customs.hmrc.gov.uk/channelsPortalWebApp/channelsPortalWebApp.portal?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=pageLibrary_PublicNoticesAndInfoSheets&propertyType=document&columns=1&id=HMCE_CL_000102#P76_6753

Advertisement