Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Karcher window vac

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I got one to try out on an internal conservatory roof clean (glass) as did not want water going everywhere and must say it worked a treat. However I would not use it on anything else as I'm a pro don't you know /emoticons/biggrin.png

Lol,I've lost a couple o houses due to this product,I rely on customers being one thing,as most of us do......LAZY.cant be arsed to do windows,fascias , gutters,roofs n plastics,or what else we turn our hand too,I got £400 in trees next month!!!!wikid,n coz custys can't be arsed,I love lazy customers.....brilliant for my wallet!!!! /emoticons/smile.png

Video.!!!! What video. haha.

The karcher got me into trouble with someones wife on here b4.....blady women!!! I only said it sucked it dry....Next thing I am emailed abuse. Bless him tho, not been on since, shame as he was a funny guy.

thanks smurf for the inside glass conserve roof idea....i have dodged doing them so far saying i havent got the ladders or the insurance as i really didnt want to be dripped on...and i kept looking at the window vac and thought i would never use it but will have to have one now.....wont be doing it on a sunny day though....gets a bit hot in them conserves...

Back