Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fao Iain

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Masons

Cheer up pal, give us a smiley avatar.

The weather looks glum outside I don't wanna see your glum mug inside.

How about a pink background and big cheeeeeesey smile, just for us!

DO IT!

View attachment 405

^

It wouldn't give me any pleasure at all knowing I'd be making men and women up and down the country sad at the knowledge they don't know such a vigorously handsome chap in person.

I'd rather let you all be ignorant to the fact I'm stunning, I have the magnificence of a rainbow yet the masculine appearance of a male lion.

True Story.

^

It wouldn't give me any pleasure at all knowing I'd be making men and women up and down the country sad at the knowledge they don't know such a vigorously handsome chap in person.

I'd rather let you all be ignorant to the fact I'm stunning, I have the magnificence of a rainbow yet the masculine appearance of a male lion.

True Story.
Who needs pics, that cheered me right up lol.

Quote " my world used to be gloomy but sod it im going bright i cant live in the dark anymore im out there for all to see "

Lol that picture was taken after the Great South Run last year. I wasn't in a particularly good mood that afternoon! I'll change it to a happy avatar later /emoticons/wink.png

Here we go you lot - a happy face!

Now your turn Masons stop hiding that pretty face of yours :wacko:

That picture shows just how handsome you really are.

And as regards a pic of me:

e39.png

Latest Posts

Back