Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

dropped

I had one slow payer as he is beside other houses suggested I clean him monthly instead of fortnightly

any hassle after this he is chopped

I was cleaning an upstairs flat earlier, guy has just taken house over from his mum and partner she paid me when I said I was having bother getting payment but today I saw something that makes me think he'll not be bothered about clean Windows on a white rug in the lounge I saw six piles of dog **** from his staffie. What would you do in this situation. I never finished cleaning the flat.

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

I have two customers out of 300 that ask for a winter break. It really doesnt bother me as I am always way behind in winter anyway. I suppose I really ought to charge them a bit more for their first clean of the year in march, as it always takes a bit more time.

Regarding those people who ask you to give it a miss when you turn up. Agreed, this is very annoying. I may drop them or give them another chance. It all depends how I feel and what their reasons are. Must admit though, that this is very rare as I text all my customers two days in advance of the clean. Anyone who wants to cancel can text me back saying so. I can then slot another customer in to make a full day. Its still rare to get a cancellation though. Texting is time consuming and a bit of a pain but does make for a smooth full day plus people always let me know where the money is, if they arent in.

got letter through my door to day customer cancelled .

thats ok you canny plz everyone

done her windows couple of times WFP , she is saying windows scratched , her old windows canny take the WFP

she complained about her scratched windows for months now. makes you laugh used to do her kitchen windows for nowt

what a boil!! to canny me. mind thats the first knock back since i switched over so pleased how it is going

have some pride and get rid of any messers, i say . i also block their numbers on my phone
when you have loads of work and your not looking for it, you are suddenly in the driving seat.

you can pick and choose your work

bad payers drop

**** work drop

so you are left with the cream of your round

all gd work good payers

I think tomorrow looks a better bet will in Ayrshire anyway so I'll be out most of the day I think unless I can get a bit done today, picked up a new one when I was out collecting last night a re recommendation ;-)

Sent from my LT30p using Tapatalk

Back