Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

My Facebook Page.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

James

If any of you guys on here can 'like' my facebook page it would be much appreciated. I'm trying to reach 200 likes by the end of Feb and any help would be amazing!

I can also like your page if you'd like.

Much Appreciated Guys & Girls.

www.Facebook.com/JPWC1

James.

thanks alot guys its much appreciated /emoticons/tongue.png

It just boosts the number of likes up mate. Which makes me look better (to my customers ou there). I've also heard off a few mates of mine that if you get over a certain amount of likes + views it puts you into a 'higher' mini league, so you can view it higher up in google etc. I'm not too sure on this one so don't quote me on it, but I'm trying it anyways.

James.

I've also heard off a few mates of mine that if you get over a certain amount of likes + views it puts you into a 'higher' mini league, so you can view it higher up in google etc.
I don't think this is the case. Google ARE indexing Facebook pages now but they aren't giving any extra weight to those that have more likes.

However, having more likes will mean your page is being viewed by more people. Facebook will also be recommending your page to your fans' friends ie "Mr X likes James Perkins Window Cleaners". Does this part make sense?! /emoticons/smile.png

I've also heard off a few mates of mine that if you get over a certain amount of likes + views it puts you into a 'higher' mini league, so you can view it higher up in google etc.
I don't think this is the case. Google ARE indexing Facebook pages now but they aren't giving any extra weight to those that have more likes.

However, having more likes will mean your page is being viewed by more people. Facebook will also be recommending your page to your fans' friends ie "Mr X likes James Perkins Window Cleaners". Does this part make sense?! /emoticons/smile.png
Ahh thankyou for this info GSF! Yes it makes abit more sense now. Cheers.

James.

Latest Posts

Back