Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First Successful Job From A Free Internet Advert

WCF

Help Support WCF:

O

OoO

Had an email come through from window cleaning directory.

Gave her quote via email. Asked for details and used street view.

Did the job on Saturday and its a regular customer, next door came out and i did his too. I think his will be a one off, to be fair he said only a one off.

Was hard going but did them both in an hour for £30 so was happy.

My first job in nearly 3 years! lol!!!

Directories like that I find are rubbish for generating extra new work so you did well to get one phone call in 3 years :laugh:

I have had a number of jobs from freeindex, as well as it being used to lead people to my website and them contacting me via my own contact forms.

Signed up to all that are going. They generally are rubbish. But don't pay for them so who cares.

I have only been going since February and am on all the free websites like free index and yelp. Got a call last week from local business who googled window cleaners in my area and got my name from there. Called round, quoted £8 for shopfront and he said great can you do it every 3 weeks and every week in the summer!!! Lucky me i reckon but that is only call i had so far from the inter web thing-a-me-bob.

Damo £30 for hours graft thats good nice one. Do you not find you are picking work up all the time, I dont advertise or canvass for work maybe chap nabours door when i,m working

the work just comes in,

Urmmmmm for about 3 months little to no extra work. Then all off sudden all hell has broken loose. Over the last 10 years. It's been gain a couple loose a couple. Now we seem to be picking up more.

Directories like that I find are rubbish for generating extra new work so you did well to get one phone call in 3 years :laugh:
The ones the dont rank well in search engines generally are **** but still provide a link to your webiste

I've linked my website to all free directories going and had one for a conny roof and had next to nothing.

As well as website I exclusively advertise and is pulling in tons of work.rate of growth means after 4 years self employed if this keeps growing will have fleet of vans on road in a few years.

Sorry folks leaving forum am hacked of with some one on here,will explain tomorrow in a new thread.

I listed my business on a few sites a couple of weeks ago and friday I had a call to price a job up tomorrow from yell.com .

First job from directories for me .

Got 6 to price up tomorrow actually just from facebook .

Back