My First Complaint Using A Wfp

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by M.K Cleaners.co.uk, Aug 19, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

M.K Cleaners.co.uk Grand Master

Good job it was my mum. I missed the corners of the bottom part of her windows lol.

How many cleans does it take to get them to come up real good?

Advertisement
  2. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

lol schoolboy error! lol like missing the corners with a squeege! lol

if you take time on them you can get them looking great on the first clean. but most will say 2 or 3rd clean.
    i always say after the first clean, it can leave some marks on the window due to the water pulling the dirt out from the seals around the glass, if they are not happy with it, call me the next day and i'll come and sort it out for them!

3. Belfastcleaning

Belfastcleaning Grand Master

I sometimes get spots on mine ad have done them a good few times. Have seen a few spots on customers too but they don't say anything lol

4. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Ah its all good. I just need to get some more practice with it.

5. mark m

mark m Hero

mk give always give them the wfp letter and you will be covered for the first 2-3 cleans

6. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

wfp letter?

7. mark m

mark m Hero

the letter every window cleaner got the letter you not got the letter lol give me 5 got to take dog for a walk lol

8. mark m

mark m Hero

Thank you for asking Window Cleaning Services to clean your windows.

Your windows have been cleaned using the Water Fed Pole system which uses telescopic poles and 100% pure water.

I am now using this method for the following reasons:

1) BETTER CLEANING RESULTS - The advantage of PURE WATER is that it absorbs large amounts of dirt. The process involves brushing your windows clean with PURE WATER, they will be left wet and will dry naturally however once dry your windows WILL be clean and smear free.

2) HEALTH AND SAFETY - Legislation now limits the use of ladders until all other alternatives have been considered. The Water Fed Pole system is a safer and more viable alternative for window cleaning.

3) ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY - Only PURE WATER is used no detergents or chemicals!

4) IMPROVED SERVICE - We can now reach inaccessible windows - third floor windows - over conservatory windows and above extensions with no risk of damage to roof tiles.

Your windows have been cleaned in the past using detergents and it may take 2 or 3 cleans using the Water Fed Pole system before all traces have been removed.

Please be assured that once this residue is removed your windows will be CLEAN and we are sure you will be happy with the results.

If not call us, we will make sure they are cleaned to a standard you are happy with.

Mark Munro

9. rcproperty

rcproperty Hero

lol

oh right, thats the stuff i tell my customers when i go round to quote them, or speak to them on the phone.

cheers anyway,

10. M.K Cleaners.co.uk

Ah cheers mate, I think it looks better in writing too.

Advertisement