Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dating Adverts

WCF

Help Support WCF:

vito61

Anybody sussed out how to stop adverts for "mature single women 3 miles from you" or "Ebony" ones or "Chinese" ones that have become a feature of this site?

I'm getting really cheesed off with them.

Help needed.

ye i see it a lot lol uniformdating.com is at the bottom right now haha i seen it on tv earlier aswell lol

Nope often, the ads that are shown depending on what content you use on the net, i.e. your searches, videos wanted etc...

Just a note to all i have blocked some of these dating sites now, but will probably take a day or two for this to take effect.

Nope often, the ads that are shown depending on what content you use on the net, i.e. your searches, videos wanted etc...
Just a note to all i have blocked some of these dating sites now, but will probably take a day or two for this to take effect.
Gav y block them ? Some people are lonely ! /emoticons/tongue.png lol

Mucho Appreciato for the ad blocking.

However I take issue with this idea that they appear based on searches etc.

Latest Posts

Back