Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Thank you gardiners

WCF

Help Support WCF:

SPCleaning

Firstly though, thank you to my fellow forum users who happily provided me with the much needed advice, so I was able make my choice.

I ordered a S-LX 35 at 1400hrs yesterday over the phone and asked that it be delivered next day.

At 1000hrs this morning my new pole arrived. It looks great. The staff were friendly and helpful and really did as I asked. So thank you Gardiners.

Also got a free woolly hat and pen. :thumbsup:

So Gardiners get fulls marks from me.

Firstly though, thank you to my fellow forum users who happily provided me with the much needed advice, so I was able make my choice.
I ordered a S-LX 35 at 1400hrs yesterday over the phone and asked that it be delivered next day.

At 1000hrs this morning my new pole arrived. It looks great. The staff were friendly and helpful and really did as I asked. So thank you Gardiners.

Also got a free woolly hat and pen. :thumbsup:

So Gardiners get fulls marks from me.
nce one m8 gardeners r top noch for there survice:thumbsup:ps u sound like millitory guy 1400hrs/1000 lmfao:D:)

Gardiners are a fantastic company in every way, they really have set the benchmark in this industry! I've just ordered some stuff tonight & I know it will be here Friday. Finally got round to upgrading my SLX to smart clamps & my head assemblies to Quick-Loq./emoticons/smile.png

Ordered an slx35 as well, came next day, and I also got the woolly hat and pen! My wife said 'but isn't it a bit strange wearing a gardiner hat, when your a window cleaniner' - I have to say she has a point! Regardless of the spelling! Great pole though, good customer service, I also ordered the 45cm super lite brush for commercial work, looking forward to trying it out!

Back