My flyer

Discussion in 'Advertising Offline/Online & Canvassing' started by Whizz-Bizz, Mar 20, 2014.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict
    Supplier

Advertisement
  2. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict
    Supplier

Sneak peak, I'm having this as my new flyer but really tweaked by the professionals, what you think guys ?

3. laddergarder

I think your just looking for some free advertising to window cleaners. Gav I'd tell Whizz-Bizz you have to pay to advertise on the site.

4. Whizz-Bizz

Whizz-Bizz Forum Addict
    Supplier

As I ALREADY do pay to advertise on here, I didnt think asking for some feed back would hurt before I spend £300 getting the professionals to do the job for me.

5. TolishAPurd

I'm not sure how much of an overhaul the pros are going to give the flyer, but the pic and font etc. make you look like debt collectors more then canvassers. Its all a bit aggressive IMHO. Also, your WHizzbiz logo is nowhere to be seen, and you may want to slip some of the Whizzbiz colours in there too so that if you do add your logo it will blend in nicer.

6. laddergarder

#6 laddergarder, Mar 21, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 21, 2014
    If you are honestly looking for feedback I dont think it looks very professional. However if someone is going to take that concept and clean it up it may look better. Personally I would use photo of someone knocking a door. The man in a suite (possibly barney from 'how I met your mother') is a bit unrelated.

Here is a prototype flyer for our gutter cleaning service to give you an idea of what I mean.

The photo isn't mine, that has to be changed.

[​IMG]

7. Gav

Gav Grand Master
    Administrator

Ok so, Whizz does pay for advertising on a forum area. This post is ok as is asking for feedback, however your other post Whizz in the resource area i have rejected as is very much advertising. I appreciate it was in the sales area but that area is for individuals to sell things rather than sell services.

Anyway that all out of the way, i sadly have to say i am not keen on the flyer sorry :sad:

8. CleanPay

CleanPay Newcomer

Surely the proposed flyer is 'tongue n cheek' There is no doubt that it says what you do. I would give copy and content to a local designer to you, and Im sure they can come up with a flyer that you will be happy with.

Can I ask what kind of advertising or promotion is allowed within this topical forum 'advertising, gaining new work'

Having been Window Cleaners in the past, but now are successfully building new businesses within the Cleaning Industry, How do we best promote our valuable services.

Obviously adding value where we can here is what we hope for. Look forward to your response.

9. Dodger

Dodger Hero

£300 crikey whizz you're going to the wrong people.

10. CleanPay

CleanPay Newcomer

£300 can be expensive while at the same time very cheap, like you said it depends who you use and who your target audience is - Mark is after a simple flyer for Window Cleaners, so I would say £100 max for design time and then you have the print.

Advertisement