My Gutter Cleaning Only Website

Discussion in 'Water Fed Pole Cleaning' started by KieMan, Jul 16, 2015.

Advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. KieMan

KieMan Member

www.blockedgutters.co.uk

Hi all, this is my gutter cleaning only website - posted a thread a while back and some people ask to see website when finished so here it is - know I used sky vac demonstration vid but was easier to use that then trying to film myself - I created it myself on 1&1. Just waiting for Checkatrade ad to go live Monday. Please inform if good or needs improving in places - open to critasism as this is my first time making website myself so know I've probably made some mistakes. Cheers

Advertisement
  2. peter rogers

peter rogers Grand Master

get fb page started

3. Jake

Jake Grand Master

Nice one :thumbsup:
    Hope it goes well mate,

My 2 pence worth would be take the grey background away and just have it plain white, easier on the eye, neater and more modern looking...

I think the business name is very strong, very easy to spot when searching for that sort of service

4. mr shine

mr shine Guru

good job , what nilfisk vac do skyvac supply with their system,

Advertisement