Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

what length of pole ???

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Say the person walking along the path is 6', multiply him by the height you want to reach plus a bit more for standing back from the building to get the angle to clean. I think you need a very long pole :eek:

That looks akward. I recon you will need to stand in road to get good angle for the top windows. (hope it's not a busy road)

Not sure about how big a pole u need. Go there with your 47 foot pole and see how hight it reaches. Then u can judge if you need a couple of extentions. If not u may be looking at gardiners extreme range.

Just noticed that it's on a hill so those dormas on the right are not as high as the others.

Good job as you will need traffic calming measures in place or play dodge the traffic with yer 60 ft pole in hand.

i was guessing 60 , i need to be accredited to get the job though so doubt ill need it

reason i was looking at this is, i've seen an out of towner doing it a few times with what looks like an ionics pole:eek: & he just has a few of cones out, i've never seen them doing the tops though. but i'd do the outside on a sunday anyway

this job looks awkward must say the height is crazy

how much control at that height with your pole

unless your short of work me personally would give this big body swerve

work smart not hard in my book:(

the ionics swift plus would b beta at 50ft plus as its spose to b stiffer than a gardner extreme heaver an pricer but stiffer so more controle just what ive hurd i have a super max 47ft compact an its a bit bendy at full strech an hard to clean with due to the bend

yeah your probably right, i think i like the IDEA of doing it more than i'd like the reality
I think wfp is hard enough on my body doing 3 storey work ...7 storey must be a killer surely?

Latest Posts

Back